Sunday, June 11, 2006

13 Miles the Hard Way


Ran 13 miles today as my long run at just above MAF.

I did 13 miles at an average heart rate of 148 BPM which is 80% MHR and 13 BPM higher than MAF. The pace chart below shows that I started out at MAF pace and then picked things up at the end.



The increase in heart rate was due to a half-hearted attempt to increase my speed while staying near my MAF. In the end I accomplished neither. (I was over my MAF and not that speedy).

Admittedly this reflected frustration, but I am determined to get back to my base building plans tomorrow with a 6-7 mile AM run.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

Good site! Good stuff, i found lots of intresting things here. Many thanks. Congratulations!
- onyeije-atl-marathon.blogspot.com u
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma