Monday, July 04, 2005

Peachtree Roadrace

This blog entry is being written on the morning of the Peachtree Roadrace. It is now 6:23 AM and I just got on the Marta train on my way to the Lenox mall area where the race is starting. I feel great.

Despite the fact that the last 2 weeks featured more missed workouts than my first two months of training, the workouts I have done were quality ones and I am definitely not overtrained. My muscles feel strong. Did some good stretching last night and should have ample time to stretch before the race.

I've got a mild ache in my left ankle but it's not bad. I anticipate a great run, but do not intend to kill myself. I'll just go out and have some fun and enjoy the sights and sounds.

Let the fun begin!
Sent from Onyeije's Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: