Monday, July 25, 2005

Back from the Blog Graveyard

Well it has been three weeks since my last blog entry. For a while there, I thought that my wonderful blog was going to enter the ever expanding "blog graveyard". If you surf the blogosphere as much as I do, you'll see what I mean. Lots of well intentioned blogs with grandiose statements of purpose start off with lengthy entries and occasionally multiple entries per day (Hmm, sounds like me a few weeks ago) only to slow down or just abruptly stop.

Sometimes there is a reason for the discontinuation of the blog (for example a successful fund raising blog detailing preparations for a marathon)

Other candidates to the blog graveyard are more puzzling or even scary. A running blog I saw a few weeks ago had this guy talking about how he was depressed because his girlfriend left him and that the blog would help him recover... But then there were no more entries? Did he get over it? Did he sink into depression?

Who knows. Anyway. I'm back ready to run and ready to write!
Sent from Onyeije's Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: