Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The King of Multi-Tasking

I must be the king of multitasking. Every day I seem to be doing more things at once. Forget about listening to the radio and scanning a magazine, that's an old trick for me. I also drive and do my dictations while in the car and go back and forth between two computer screens (with different information) at the same time regularly. Many times I will be answering a phone call and typing on the computer.

It just seems that there are so many things to do at once...

The pressures of long hours and so many things to do make it nearly impossible to get all of the things done that I want to do. In fact, one of the most frustrating things for me is to find out how much I still have to do at the END of a hectic day.

I fear that keeping an accurate blog of my preparation for the Atlanta Marathon is just one more task in a list that is full.

I also saw an article in the New York Times that outlines some of the dangers of Multi-tasking.

Those concerns aside. I find that I am pretty good at organizing my time between multiple tasks and actually enjoy the stress that comes from trying to do many things at the same time.

BRING IT ON!

No comments: